i still didn’t welcome you back, troisdumatin… but you have no idea how happy i was when i saw you remade your blog!
everyone check out her blog
No I have to reblog this again cus I am crying right now look at the dads face
His dad can’t explain to his kid why none of them are black
Kids dont even notice differences in skin colour until they’re older, parents teach them to discriminate from a young age.
How do you explain…
I’m what you need, what you need, what you need…
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Here’s a confession: I’m in love with a man. What? I’m in love with a man… a man called God. Does that make me gay? Am I gay for God? You betcha.
Morticia Addams realness